Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Look at what I found!

Guest Lindy

Now THAT'S a helicopter! And he'll probably release it while I'm out of town too! :-roll Oh well, I'll have it to look forward to when I return..... if I can find it. I doubt it will show up here in the Library. -Lindy :-wave

*Drool...*...*Some more drool...*...OHH, THE SUSPENSE! I was just reading Craig's post about the complete electrical system...WOW!

Yeah, very cool! I believe we could use a couple of these at BFU.

Guest Airprox

Check out Flightsim.com in the next day of two. Antti just let me know that he has uploaded it to the ftp site there.Alun :-jumpy

Guest Lindy

If it'll be at flightsim.com, I guess I'll have to wait until someone can pass it on to me. I can NEVER get in there. Maybe the developer will be kind enough to upload it somewhere else as well.-Lindy :-wave

As long as the developer allow others to share the file, maybe someone with broadband will upload it here.

I just heard it was uploaded to AVSIM too. I would imagine we can get it a bit later in the day!Don

Guest Lindy

This is truly good news! YES!!! I'm on vacation right now but will get it when I return in a couple of days.Of course, since I have such trouble chopper flying anyway.....I can well imagine I'll have to learn it all over again. I'm already reading about folks who are having some difficulties. But I'm really looking forward to this one. The Dauphin that I DO have (the one uploaded about a week or so ago with the word "Police" on the side) is great itself and I love flying it. (Landing it I don't care for so much! :-lol ) I'm sure this new one will be as wonderful.-Lindy :-wave