Sign in to follow this  

Helicopter-only VA's, ew are here, and we are Active

I bet that many out there are not aware that there are a few well established helicopter only ( no fixed wings at all) VA's.One of them is Fox River Helicopters, at the following site:http://www.bozair.bravepages.com/Foxriver/index.htmGo have a look, you will like what you see.Others are the Virtual USCG and the 60th HSU ( a military type VA, based closely on the USAF)Have FunDanny

Yeah sir, you are correct, there are Helo only VAs that are active, COUGAR MOUNTAIN HELICOPTERS, based out of Ketchikan, Alaska.BTW, nice MD500 Danny! Here is a couple of our works in progress, enjoy!

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Airprox

There's even one based in the UK, but with contracts all over the world! If you fancy flying to offshore installations, conducting harbour patrols of Hong Kong, Flying Hospital chinooks around Norway (the list goes on) Come and have a look at VertiGo, part of the AirWeGo Group, at www.airwegogroup.co.uk . BTW, Antti's Dauphin is in active service for VertiGo, operating in the Soutern North Sea, Textures available at the website.Thank you for listening,Alun :-rotor

Guest Lindy

I've visited over there at Cougar Mountain..... cool site. I love the CMH livery. Good job, guys.-Lindy :-wave