Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crash_Hawk

Dauphin Multiplayer

Guest ucanfly

What happened to the session . I was at the zone almost all moning and afternoon after I downloaded scenery. Scenery kept me entertained though. Sorry I apparently missed it.

Guest Crash_Hawk

Ok,I was there, I had everything set-up and I was ready to go and *poof* My puter up and crashed. No prob now (I think). Anyway, I'd like to do this next week if possible. All the above applies except the date will be this coming Saturday or Sunday. Let me know which day is best.Sorry about this guys. :-hang We'll try again next week. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.CrashBTW on the zone I am either crashhawkce or crscntaviation. Something like that. :-roll Talk to you later.Crash

Crash,Might I be so bold as to suggest you just come to this forum and post the IP at the time the session is opened? That way, we'll all know for sure that it is YOU, and if there are any other problems (other than a puter crash!) we could all know....go to an IP for RW and at least talk about it, or set up a session at a different IP. I think it would work overall better, unless you're looking to get addtional folks at random off the zone. Think about it.LoboGood Folks and Flight simmin'...don't get no better 'en dat!Whistlingbirds@yahoo.com

Guest Crash_Hawk

I would but my IP is different every time I log on. Deutsche Telekom T-DSL. I'll go to the zone and post the details under 'Dauphin Multiplayer.' Talk y'all later.ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.Crash

sounds good crash...i'll look for ya there....i vote for saturday for my schedule....i've got the dauphin up and flying....what a great machine....lots to learn about it yet....can't seem to get it to drop out of the sky quiet as quick as i like....but i'll learn. i got alun heseltine's off-shore rigs....aren't they great....look good at night also. See Ya! LoboGood Folks and Flight simmin'...don't get no better 'en dat!Whistlingbirds@yahoo.com

Guest Crash_Hawk

Lo bo,What is your schedule like for the next week? Maybe we can get together on-line and do some multiship formations. BTW where do you live? I'm in Ansbach, Germany. +1 UTC. I'll look for you on the zone. (screen name?)Crash

Crash,Would love to get together anytime we can....I work all day (USA CDT - I think I'm about 7 hours earlier then your time....the session you had planned was at about 2000 Zulu which should be about 1300 my time, I think I've got that right?!) I'm on flying most evenings....usually with a group of friends....I seldom go to the zone, but when I'm there the screen name is "SkyRider7". Would almost have to be on a weekend due to the time difference, I'm sure. But, I'll sign on the zone more and see if you are there...what is your screen name?We'll get a good heli multiplayer session going eventually. I tried one on this forum a couple months ago....asked for those that would come to get and use RW. VERY low turnout...actually, I got a couple of my friends that I normally fly in "bush country" to come...I think two others came from the heli forum...no RW...one just dropped in and right back out. After about an hour of flying the heli's, and no more "rotorheads" joining, my bush friends got tired of that and we went to Alaska in some props. I should've tried it again, but decided there needed to be interest of folks here on their on. MP sessions are so much fun, and, as YOU know, not that hard to get in to...if we can help some folks get into a session or two, with RW, I KNOW they will be hooked. It's such a blast and really easy to do. So, keep on trying, I'm with you on this and will help all I can. Maybe I should host some in the evenings here in the USA to garner some interest, and then, you could have a good showing of folks at your sessions on the weekend! I'll try to do that soon. In the meantime, I hope to see you, and others on this Sat, if that is when you decide to host....unless my "boss" and better-half decides I have other plans...heh hehSee Ya! LoboGood Folks and Flight simmin'...don't get no better 'en dat!Whistlingbirds@yahoo.com