Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

Looking for Good Fuel Planner for 737-400...

Guest abent

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to point me in the direction of a good fuel planner freeware or otherwise. Hopefully one that would calculate many variables such as aircraft weight, winds, reserve fuel, holding fuel etc and any other important considerations that I have likely missed. It would compliment my DF734 flight planning wonderfully.Thanks in advance,Adam

Guest abent

Thank you much flyingrhino!Neat name BTW.Adam

Guest abent

But I guess I SOL as I don't have MS Office...Thanks anyway,Adam

Geeee i was about to post something on that....btw, we need more fuel planers, to other aircraft than the PIC 767...it seems there are planners only for the 767 at the file library.Cheers!

Guest abent

Okay then, How about a flight planners. Do any of them have good fuel calculators? Again, either freeware/shareware or payware.Thanks, Adam

Guest abent

On Man, Ernie, That is a SWEET looking flight planner. I'm using the latest FSBuild now as my flight planner. I really can't wait for v.2 now. Are you gonna be charging for v.2? FANTASTIC work! So when is it being released??????? :-yellow1 Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou,Adam

>Are you gonna be charging for v.2? Yes.>FANTASTIC work! Thanks, though be carefull, you know how deceiving some screenshots can be.When its closer to release I'll try and provide as much info as possible for you to make your buy or not buy decision with.I'm working on an FAQ that should be available in a few days as well.>So when is it being released??????? Its about 3 weeks into Beta Testing now, at this stage we're talking weeks instead of months. December sometime....hopefully.... But don't hold me to it !!!Check out the fsbuild forum, where I have been providing regular project status reports there since it went Beta. Also the Beta teams has been using the forum for some comments and bug reports.There are a few more screenshots at the link below. They are a bit dated since most were put there in late July, but it does show some features that the features page does not have screenshots of yet.http://www.tecpilot.com/users/erniealston/...screenshots.htmRegards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg