Sign in to follow this  

Is there a fix for lowering gear of helicopters in fs2k

Hi,I was wandering whether anyone has found a way to fix the problem with raising and lowering the retractable gear in helicopters in fs2k2.If you have found the solution, or ar keen and able to tackle the problem, please contact me via e-mail at:dannyl@adept.co.zaRegardsdanny

Guest Lindy

Danny, I don't think a fix or workaround has been found yet. It puzzles me as to why such an anomaly exists at all, though. One doesn't have to pause the sim to raise the gear on any of the other aircraft --- so why have to do it with the choppers. (Just a rhetorical question.... no answer expected.) -Lindy :-wave

Guest Airprox

Antti uses a reasonable workaround with the Dauphin, pressing G automatically pauses the sim, raises/lowers gear, unpauses the sim.Might be worth trying to contact him!Alun

Have u got Annti's e-mail for me?Regards,Danny

Guest Airprox

Just found it, apankkon@cc.hut.fi !Alun