Sign in to follow this  

Cougar Mountain Helicopters - Active Helicopter VA

Glad to hear the flight board is a success. Hopefully you'll have more time to fly now :-)Yes, I'd like to try a fly in sometime. Thus far, I've only tried Porsche Unleashed over the net so FS over the net is next. Do you know if Avsim runs an FSHost server that we can connect to?

Peter: If I'm not mistaken, I saw a post once talking about the Avsim FS server that is used for online simming...I'll have to look around for the addy. We have had several live flying sessions at Ketchikan and have not had a problem coming up with a server address that worked, however. So, we can certainly work out a good connection somewhere.I'm looking forward to it!!!!!Rex JesterCougar 02Cougar Mountain Helicoptersketchikan, Alaskawww.cgrmtnhelos.com

>"Glad to hear the flight board is a success. Hopefully you'll >have more time to fly now :-)" >>More time to fly??? Not with all the expanding is going on with CMH for the future!!!!! LOLWait till you see what we have in store!!!!!I have only been with CMH a short time, but these guys are very dedicated to making this a wonderful and rewarding experience to be a part of!!!! I look forward to flying with all future pilots!!REX IS DA MAN!!!MichaelCOUGAR 04

Best, Michael

KDFW

PLUS CMH PILOTS GET ALL THE WOMEN!!!! lol MichaelCOUGAR 04

Best, Michael

KDFW

I told him I was taking the helos out for servicing! Ooopps, busted! :-eekMichaelCOUGAR 04

Best, Michael

KDFW