Sign in to follow this  

Look what's coming soon !!!!!!

Thanks for the link! I have the FSDS source codes for that 407 from Manni, but could never get it going. Glad someone took advantage of it! Looks good!Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Sure looks great...Is it FSDS?? (looks like - FSDS quality!!) love FSDS! :)

Don't most 407's have a four-blade main rotor? Never mind... I should have read through the messages on the thread before asking!A good 407 would be great to have in FS2002, and this one looks great!Tom

This is an cut/paste from http://www.indigocactus.com/Flightsim/AirI.../ADGPayware.htm"The AirIndigo Design Group ( www.airindigo.net) is using this model to support the operating cost of our web site including Freeware downloads. We will be releasing an update using the new FSDS 2.0 program that will feature total animation, including the pilots legs moving in conjunction with the pedals, and his arm reaching-up to cut the engines at shut down. This second release will be free to those that bought the original model."So I guess it

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden