Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcuellar

I'm having problems with Full Sreen Mode, help please!!

Guest jcuellar

Hi all,Today suddenly started to have problems with the full screen mode, acceleration is ok, but whenever I need to access any menu command the screen becomes in three sections and leave graphical trash on the borders, I don't have any problems in windowed mode.Any IdeasJaime CuellarMonterrey, Mexico

Guest outtatimeiii

What are your system specs and video card. Problem might lie in the drivers, although I could be wrong. Can you post a screenshot of it?

I had the same problem a few days ago. I unchecked the anti-aliasing in my display settings .

Guest jcuellar

Thankyou for your replys guys, I just delete the whole thing to start a new fresh reinstall, BTW my specs are the following:Pentium IV 1.7 GHZ768 MB RAMHard Drive 40 GB 7200 RPMPNY GeForce 4 TI 4400 128 MB with 41.03 driversSound Blaste Live.Sony 19"The system is networked to another 2 PC running Project Magenta via Wide FS 5.20 and FSIUPC 2.94.The latest FSIUPC was installed today and after that the problem with graphics started, I don't know if this could be related, I did'nt touch the video drivers and neither installed any add-on. Anyway I would start loading everything and see if the problem is correctedThankyou anyway and I will post my results.RegardsJaime CuellarMonterrey, Mexico.