Sign in to follow this  

Scenery Loading

When flying at higher altitudes and selecting outside view or looking outside the side cockpit window I noticed that part of the scenery around the aircraft is normally loaded and visible but further away is either extremely blurt or not correctly loaded yet. For example flying above holland with the nl2000 scenery som parts are loaded and other parts in the distance are the default scenery tiles.How can this be changed?I believe you can edit some lines in the FS2002.cfg file.Which lines and what do they do?

If you're using an NVidia video card, I would HIGHLY recommend downloading and installing the Omega drivers. I know they're also available for some other video chipsets, but the NVidia is the one I have.I had the same problem you were having. I installed the Omega drivers (which in all actuality, are just the regular drivers that have been "tweaked" for quality settings) and noticed an immediate difference.You can find them at http://www.omegacorner.comIf you can use them, let me know if you like the difference.

I went to your omegacorner.com link, but got his error message:Forbidden You do not have permission to access the requested file on this server. So how do I get at their Nvidia drivers?Thanks!