Sign in to follow this  

EC145 question

Does anyone know if there is going to be a EC-145 released soon? I started working on it and failed miserably. The only part I have to do is the nose the rest of it is basically done. I tried adding the nose to a BK-117 I already had and changed the fins and engine to match the EC-145. Also I didn't get much of a response in the aircraft/panel forum on my other problem with the Bk-117. I am looking for someone to do or just give some guidance on a gagge/systems project. I really don't need the stuff to work completely. I just need a few switches and them to tie to the annuciator panel (when the GEN 1 switch is off the GEN 1 light is on). I am really dumb when it comes to writing programs and code. I have the bitmap already drawn out for the panel. I just need the switches to tie into it. I have a list of the switches and what/when they should light up. There is a few more thongs to go with it like engine, rotor rpm and transmission stuff. I am also need a few gauges (mast moment indicator, fuel gauge, Master Caution). I have the drawings for these also. Basically I have the flight and maintance manuals for an A-4 model BK. I just need some help. I am trying to make flying Ian Standfast's BK117 as real as possible. Steve

There is one being worked on and the beta (and a few repaints) is available on a website in Germany. Not reading German that well, it took me a while to figure out which link from the homepage to click on, so the following link will take you right to the correct page. I'm sure there is much more to see on the site however. http://www.fshelicopter.de/drf/rth.htmlCan't help with the rest, however.Brian

Thanks Brian...I download all 3 versions and I can't get the clam shells to open up. Also it doesn't seem to start.

Hi,The clam shell-bug should be solved with the new version which will be released soon.To start the engine you should switch the yellow engine control switch (located on the left bottom) first to "IDLE" and then to the "FLIGHT"-position.regards,Franz

Great helicopter! Love the EC135 also!!!