Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Dear Rotor Heads

Guest Fly II Pilot

We are a little bit disappointed with the lack of response or reaction from you. We though this Forum was going to be really excited with the news. We've worked rally hard to bring you this Dauphin and, while 189 of you (less some duplicates) read the message, only Wayne Smith replied.I just want to tell you that you are missing out big time. Those of you who've complained about the lack of realism, autorotations, startup, paneles, etc. will be up for a treat.The only thing that we don't have for you yet is an autopilot but we are working on it.If you haven't tried it yet, I really recommend it. Dust off and install that old copy of Fly! II that you have somewhere, it's worth it. If you have already tried it, we'd like to know what you think about it, even if it's negative. That's the only way we can improve or feed our ego... ;-)Sincerely,The F2FD Team

Guest Wayne Smith

I agree. It's a great helo!WayneMetro 7 / NMH07Metro Helicopters VAwww.metrohelo.org

Guest Lindy

My copy of Fly!2 is still on MY harddrive. I must apologize though that I haven't yet downloaded the new Dauphin. (Real world does sometimes interfere. :-erks ) I haven't done ANY virtual flying for quite a while.But I surely plan to get it this weekend. I'll let you know how I like it. :D-Lindy :-rotor:-wave

Guest pauldimare

I recently downloaded the HH-365 from F2FD- and am truly amazed- I have been using everything from Digital Intergations- Hind ,Micrsofts 2004, X-plane 7.61, and Fly 2 andhave found this to be one of the very best helo simms out there- the system modeling is fantastic, good flight dynamics and a great visual model-keep up the outstanding work

Guest j-mo

Hello Paul, and welcome to the forums!Any chance you could post a link?

Guest Lindy

If you're looking for the helicopter, I'm pretty sure it's in the Library here..... under the Fly!2 downloads.-Lindy :-rotor:-wave

Guest Fly II Pilot

Paul,Just so you know, development continues on the Dauphin (slowly). By joining ROTW's and F2FD's forces, we're able to share expertise and talents and thus continue to improve what we've created.Laurent Claudet and I are working (well, actually he's working and I'm testing ;-)) on a fix for the bug that prevents you from switching from one version to another without getting a CTD. Laurent is also evaluating the possibility of creating an autopilot and other systems for the Dauphin and other future helicopters (e.g., S-76C+, S-61, R-22, etc.)Any news will be posted at www.f2fdesign.com and at fly.simvol.orgRegards,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpgPS: Beta testers with real helicopter experience are always welcome...