Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikado

HUD

Guest mikado

HiDue to a catastrophic crash of hard-drive I've lost all my Flightsim collections. I still remain faithful to FS2002, for many reasons, and I had a really great HUD for my Helos. It had two rectanges which, if you kept aligned, helped you to fly straight and level. Around these the compass ( I think ) with a wind vector arrow and the usual ground/vertical speed etc to the left and right - all in green.If any of you guys out there can put me in touch with this again I would be most grateful.Thanks

Guest Lindy

I may not be able to help with your missing HUD, but if you go over to Hovercontrol.com you can find a couple of excellent HUDs by Steve Hanley in their Downloads section.Good luck-Lindy :-rotor:-wave