Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trypstik

Enemy Engaged 2 - Out next Friday

Guest Trypstik

Just a quick heads-up for helicopter sim fans.The game has pretty much gone Gold and will be in stores on May 25th.There are a load of screenies, info and the intro trailer on the main page : www.eech2.comThe recent gameplay video released last week can be viewed at :

Might be worth a look for fans of the original.

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

God, the radio chatter is craptacular...now, if the game had looked as good as the intro movie, Id be all over it...i mean, if games like Battlefield 2 can get decent performance in urban maps where you have the capability to be on the ground in tanks, then I see no reason why another company couldnt release a city as detailed as that...maybe I shouldnt expect helos reflecting on buildings, but to at least look like the vid might be nice...

Guest thx1137

I was a big fan of Apache Longbow. I would pay big bucks for an updated version of that. It is a bit of a worry that none of the screenshots show any towns or cities, it would be really cool to be able to fly over a detailed landscape. TrackIR support is nice. I might buy it and hope the flight model isn't too arcadish.Steven.

I went looking for this game on the weekend, but didn't find it. I'm now glad I didn't because I found a few user reviews yesterday (sorry, I don't have links) and they are *very* uncomplimentary about EE2, from a lot of different standpoints. It sounds like a lightly rebaked version of the original at best.Ergo, buyer beware.Dave Blevins

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack