Sign in to follow this  
Guest rotaryron09

Helicopter Flight Controls

Guest rotaryron09

Can any one advise of the company that sells the realistic helicopter seat, collective, cyclic, and radio stack for the flight sim? I saw a company on flightsims sight a while ago, and have not been able to locate it since. The fix wings have a dozen different controls, someone needs to look out for the Roter Heads.:-rotor

>Can any one advise of the company that sells the realistic>helicopter seat, collective, cyclic, and radio stack for the>flight sim? I saw a company on flightsims sight a while ago,>and have not been able to locate it since. The fix wings have>a dozen different controls, someone needs to look out for the>Roter Heads.:-rotor Maybe it's this?http://www.flightlink.com/hardware/rotorwing/index.htmlMarco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest j-mo

Very nice! Kinda pricey, though. Definitely for the serious heli-simmer.

Guest rotaryron09

Marco you are the man, I have been trying to locate this company for approx. 2 years. The prices are a bit high, higher than they were 2 years ago. If you know of another product thats compatable let me know. Thank You; Ron

For what it's worth I had the complete Flight Link setup for a while, but ended up selling it and going back to my CH stick/throttle (with the axis reversed to simulate collective "pull") and pedals. For one thing, the FL stuff takes up a lot of room, and also I didn't really like how the cyclic or pedals "felt" - certainly they felt nothing like the real thing. (My cyclic was a "G2" - they now have a G3 which theoretically has a better feel but I have not had the opportunity to try one.)I will probably continue to use my CH stick and pedals, but I am lusting after a more realistic collective. This is quite expensive, but what a work of art!!http://www.computerrepairs.ca/Simulator_Pa...Fabrication.htmBTW that guy uses a very inexpensive game controller interface card - if you have the skills to home-construct the mechanicals of a collective (I don't) you could use this: http://www.betainnovations.com/store/product_pmm.htmlcheers,Dave B.

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Guest jipet

The absolutely best one is:www.simcontrol.co.ukBut at the moment they can not deliver any controls due to a big military order!Also www.rcsimulations.com has some stuff.I also would suggest the "Home Cockpits and Hardware" section of "Message Forums" on www.hovercontrol.comhttp://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?;act=SF;f=43Best regardsJim

i am making a complete helisim unit at the moment ,with the option of having real parts fitted from aircraft ,fitted with hi resolution interface boards and indusstrial grade sensors and bearings.MarkRainman Simulatorswww.rainman.tv