Sign in to follow this  

EBBR-LGKO

could any-one provide me real-world flightplans:EBBR-LGVO(also refueling)-LGKO.if LGVO not possible,direct EBBR-LGKOLGKO-EBBRall two for an A320thanks in advance,Seba

Hey Seba, you requested a flightplan to LGVO (Volos), but how do you want to land an A320 on a 4900 feet runway :-eek :-eek :-eek ?. Maybe it's possible but I think it's very short for an A320.Brussels - Kos(FPL-SLRXXXX-IN-A320/M-SXHDIRYW/C-EBBRXXXX-N0445F330 SPI UL607 NTM UL984 BOMBI UZ714 DETEV UL603 TEGBA UW73 EGG UW74 VELUN UL605 DIVAL UY54 SVR/N0458F350 UY570 MAVIR UL606 MOKRU UL618 RODOP UV63 PEREN UJ60 MES UG18 LARKI-LGKO0319 LGRP LGAV-EET/EDUU0014 LOVV0056 LHCC0116 LRBB0140 LBSR0205 LGGG0224DOF/020717)Kos - Brussels(FPL-SLRXXXX-IN-A320/M-SXHDIRYW/CLGKOXXXX-N0450F340 LARKI UG18 MES UJ60 FSK UB5 RUGAS UL609 RAXAD UW44 NIS UL617 NEPOS UN739 BEO UM749 TONDO UL610 LOHRE UL984 ADENU UZ917 BATTY-EBBR0315 EHBK EHAM-EET/LWSS0051 LYBA0059 LHCC0134 LOVV0153 EDUU0213 EBUR0254DOF/020717)Regards,Jasper RomThe Netherlands

well,2 years ago I went in real life from EBBR to LGVO and then on to LGKO on a 734!but I guess that must be about the largest aircraft that can land there.but I'm having other problems:LGVO is not in the databse AIRAC 0207.How should I do this;I really want to stop in Volos.Myabe I could just file to a nearby VOR?in elk,geval,bedankt voor het vluchtplanoh ja,nog

Guest Peter_Jansen

Hi,Correct, Transavia, a dutch charter airline, flies to Volos twice a week (stopover in Athens and/or Skiathos).Bye,Peter

I just checked the PAi flights of Transavia.Do they really fly to Kathmandu,Nepal????

Hi,I checked the Greek vACC site, but I can't find any information about LGVO. Maybe you can file your flightplan to Skiathos (LGSK) and then fly to Nea Angialos VOR which is close to Volos. About the flightplan; there is a document here on Avsim.com that explains all the "codes" "letters" and "numbers" used in the flightplans. I don't have the link currently, but I think you will find it when you do a good search. I also rember that the exact link has been posted somewere in this forum a while ago.Have a good flight!Jasper

yeah,maybe I'd better plan to LGSK.So do you have a flightplan from EBBR to LGSK and then from LGSK to LGKO?again thanks for the helpSeba