Sign in to follow this  

Any news on the Wilco A320 PIC???

Is there any further news on the release date for the Wilco A320 PIC?? THe last I heard was that it was due for release early Nov. We're almost at the end of Nov now!If this is going to be anything as good as reviews I've heard on the 767 PIC in terms of accuracy and complexity, I will definitely buy it!ThanksSunil Mulay

Guest sidewinder

yes before it was said to be expected in late november but nowon www.simw.com it says 15th December.

Guest Pabra

If you read more closely; Available: 15-Jan-2003..

Guest Muppet22

Wilco 'stole' the PIC name meaning the same people who made PIC did not/are not making the 320; Wilco is only the publisher. I will be VERY surprised if the 320 surpasses the quality of the 767.

Guest sidewinder

From my understanding, www.anticyclone. be the guys who gave us active camera and are working on the a340 project are working with wilco to make A320 PIC.

Where did you get this information. In their webpage you can see they are producing a standalone A340 simulator, but I didn

Wilco published PIC767 and probably came up with the name PIC. In either case, they obviously have the right to use it (or misuse it ;-)). I am skeptical that the 320 will top PIC 767 too but I certainly hope it equals it. I'm not expecting much from the interactive VC based on what people are saying about the one in Airports 1 2002.David

I recently purchased Airports 2000 vol 3, Airports 2002 vol 1, and 767PIC.I really enjoy the 767PIC. The scenery in Airports 2002 is okay, but very framerate intense. The 737 3D panel in 2002vol1 is a framerate killer. I went from a 15fps with the PIC down to around 2fps and it was very slow to respond to the different views.I had an order in for A320PIC but cancelled it. I will re-evaluate that purchase after it has been released and evaluated (plus I need a machine upgrade in the meantime)-- Scotte