Sign in to follow this  

egnt-esgg

wouls like a plan for newcastle(egnt)-esgg(landvetter) to try out my new swedflight scenry.i don't think there are any scheduled flights to sweden from here(not sure)but if there were what would the flight plan be,tried using fsbuild and it gave me:EGNT-NEW-TR-TE-AAL-UN607-MAKUR-ESGGmy question is do plans always follow airways as from egnt to te(thisted)there is just direct routing between the points,not airways.any help appreciated thanx.

Hi,I get no errors on IFPUV test with this route:N0450F330 DCT NEW UY804 DIMES UN591 BUNIT UL975 DANDI UN866 AAL UN607 BAKbrgds,Yohann, LFLL.

ifpuv,do u have to manually enter route and check it or does it generate one for you?thanx.if you manually entered route,where did you get the info from in the first place to generate route etc?

You just enter your route to IFPUV, it doesn't gerenate anything...I plotted manually this route with FSNav, then checked with IFPUV if it's legal.Yohann.