Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get Radar Contact 3?

What is Radar Contact 3 and where can I get it?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

http://www.jdtllc.com/from 8th December unless you are a registered user, but you can get the 188 page manual now to keep you going until it arrives!Enjoy!John

Thanks for the info.Is it easy to use and would you recommend full install?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

RonIt is easy enough to use for me to manage it so it must be quite foolproof ;)As for the full install it depends whether you want all the background chatter or not, in v2 it added to the flight sim immensely as there was no built in ATC but in the new version you could have the default ATC running along with RC to provide background chatter. I strongly urge you to download the manual and to pop into the Radar Contact forum here on Avsim, you'll find that it is the best supported add-on going.CheersJohn