Sign in to follow this  

"Lost F12 Right Braking"

I remember a previous post on this subject, but can't find it in "search".My right differential braking "F12" has mysteriously disappeared. F11 works fine for left brakes.Anyone remember what the problem/solution was?Thanks in advancegwillmot

Really don't have a clue, as I'm always "adding" new aircraft/panels/scenery etc. Wish I could be more specific.Guess I'd better keep a "log".gwillmot

Afirmative.It is still assigned in FS2002 assignments. I also "assigned" using FSUIP.Still not active although the keyboard assignments are there.gwillmot

Is there no other application/addon using F12 ?And if not, maybe there's an axis assigned to RightBrakes ? (since axis gets preference over keys/buttons).Rob

I did recently add Active Camera Pro.Does anyone know if that will cause the problem?If so....I am a dummy!gwillmot

I deleted Active Camera Pro, but still have missing right differential braking using F12.Any suggestions?gwillmot

I had the same problem a while back. I was never able to again activate 'F12' for the right brake.I finally solved the problem by re-assigning keys in FS2002.CFG:Re-assigned the kneeboard to F9Re-assigned the left brake to F10Re-assigned the right brake to F11'F9' was not assigned to a function on my version of FS.If it is assigned in your version, this solution will not work.George Meaux (Mo)