Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

DC9 by Flight1 Software

Hi guys. Can somone tell me about the DC9 in development with Flight1 software? Are flight1 making the product or is somone else? (Like dreamfleet made the 737 but flight1 sold it) Were can I find information about it at? Thanks

Guest mikehaska

The DC-9 is part of a series done by Flight1 that will include the older airlines (I believe Lou said the Dreamfleet 727 will be included under this banner). Anyway, the DC-9 is being developed by another team, and being sold by Flight1.The forums have a few good shots of the overhead and aircraft model in their forums: www.simforums.com

Incorrect. The DC-9 is being developed "and" published by Flight 1. Just like the 421. The Iron Knuckles name and concept are Flight 1 development titles.Regards,Jim Rhoads

Guest mikehaska

Sorry, Jim! I was under the impression it was being sub-contracted out. Anyway, the project looks great! Ever since seeing that complex, black overhead panel the DC-9/MD-8x series has, I've been waiting for a good reproduction for FS. As well, the POH looks like the panel is going to be complex :-) Can't wait