Sign in to follow this  

Request BA478/BA479 to Barcelona

Hey Tocart,Could you please provide me with the following flight plans, BA478/479--> EGLL-LEBL-EGLLThanks

Guest Muppet22

HiyaReal world BA flightplans for BAW480/481Callsigns BAW48LB & BAW81BL(FPL-BAW48LB-IS-B734/M-SXRWY/C-EGLL1325-N0434F350 DCT MID UA34 SITET UN859 PUMAL-LEBL0129 LEGE-EET/LFFF0015 LECB0113 REG/GDOCP RMK/AGCS EQUIPPED(FPL-BAW81BL-IS-B734/M-SXRWY/C-LEBL1630-N0438F340 DCT OKABI UN861 FAWBO UB11 KATHY-EGLL0147 EGSS-EET/LFFF0019 EGTT0130 REG/DOCP RMK/AGCS EQUIPPEDIf you choose to fly this route in any other BA aircraft however, the cruising levels would be FL370 going and FL360 on return. 737's always file lower FL's .Rgds

Guest tocart

Hi guys,Sorry Muppet, but I've got to make a couple of comments;On the BAW48LB you must insert a change of level before the point ROCAN, on the UN865 in order to fly the segment until PUMAL bellow FL255, Annex 10, page 14 of the RAD refers.The route for the BAW81Bl, it's a good route, but on the weekend only. The week/weekend route reads: MOPAS UN863 NTS UN867 BARLU (here you need to go down to F340 or lower) UN861 FAWBO UB11 KATHY.Sorry for being a pest, :-) Cheers

Guest Muppet22

Hi TocartYeah these FP's are dated 06Jul02 which was a Saturday.For BAW48LB, I've written down the exact back page of the BAW flightplan. Maybe this was valid on 06Jul02 and not now? My FP shows no level change or any other change for ROCAN.:-)

Guest tocart

The actual restriction on the UN859 (got the numbers wrong on the previous message) is from ROCAN to PUMAL not available for traffic destination LEBL/LERS above FL255. BAW files for a descent at GAI. Cheers