Sign in to follow this  

Tocart can you help?

Thank you for your amazing help on this forum.I have a request when you have a moment, I'd be most grateful...EGSS-EKCHEGLL-EKCH (BA0818)EGKK-EKCHEGCC-EKCHEKCH-EGSSEKCH-EGLL (BA0817)EKCH-EGKKEKCH-EGCCand if possible BA0208 KMIA-EGLLThank you SO much!Lexp.s. I know it's not accurate but could you make them for the 763 please? I fly with WILCO's 767 PIC! thanks.

By the way, I think that the routing for the EGLL-EKCH-EGLL part is the same as some you posted a little while back, thought they're the only ones. If you still could do them for the 763 and with as much info as possible that would be fantastic. Thanks

Guest tocart

Hi, a route in Upper airspace is a route, is a route. Small flights like these it doesn't matter if you are flying a F100 or a A340. The route is gonna be the same, only the speed and FL will vary. PIC will give you your optimum FL anyway EGSS-EKCH-GOECLN UL620 TULIP UR12 SPY UN873 JUIST UP729 LUGASEGLL-EKCH (BA0818)BPK UR123 CLN UL620 TULIP UR12 SPY UN873 JUIST UP729 LUGASEGKK-EKCH-DANCLN UL620 TULIP UR12 SPY UN873 JUIST UP729 LUGASEGCC-EKCH-SASSTOCK L975 GOLES/N0438F350 UL975 VES UL983 TUDLO UT53 LUGASEKCH-EGSSTOBIS UT502 ALS UN872 EEL UR1 LOGANEKCH-EGLL (BA0817)TOBIS UT502 ALS UN872 EEL UR1 LOGANEKCH-EGKKTOBIS UT502 ALS UN872 EEL UR1 PAM UL980 REFSO UY76 ERING UY4 KOPULEKCH-EGCCDOBEL UT507 ODN UL975 GOLES DCT UPTON DCT POLand if possible BA0208 KMIA-EGLL (I think you mean the BAW20M, there is no 0208)N0474F330 DCT PADUS BR66V ZFP DCT LOUIZ/M080F330 A699 BURTT/M080F350 A699 DANER DCT 41N060W/M080F360 DCT RAFIN NATY SOMAX/M080F360 NATY KENUK/M080F350 UN503 GAPLI/N0451F350 UR8 GIBSOCheers

Guest Erik1

When you are mentioning flightlevels, what is the difference between optimal FL and step climb? which shall I follow?

Guest tocart

Erik1,After you have inserted all the data in the PIC Fmc, you will have the optimum FL, if I am not mistaken, on the 2nd page of the VNAV function. If you also have a Step climb proposal, the you should use that altitude only when the FMC tells you to e.g in X minutes/miles, not before. Still, in short range flights like these, I would be surprised if a step climb is actually proposed by the Fmc in PIC.Cheers

Hi Tocart,Thanks a lot for the flight plans. You mentioned that the different aircraft type were irrelevant to the routing - I asked about doing it for the 763 as in have the details, the full flight plan for them. Is that possible? I guessed that you had access to the flight planning software used in the real world, and that you could therefore compute the figures for any aircraft type. I would love to have the full figures for the flights above.As regards the BA0208, this is a flight I will be taking on the 26th December, so perhaps the flights will be operating by different numbers then? No worries anyway. Thanks for the routing.Alex