Sign in to follow this  

missing: tocart

Guest EGCC

I was just thinking the same thing. 5 days without a post, very worrying!!I'm sure he's just taking a well-earned break. Don't stay away too long though tocart, we need you here!!Thanks ;)

Guest Muppet22

Yeah let's hope he's not gone for good!

Guest Mark McG

Hi,If tocart works for who I think he does, then he probably works a shift pattern, making it impossible for him to get flightplans every day of the week.Mark

Guest obk

I guess it was too good to be true! All the real flight plans and stuff. :(

Guest obk

Was there anything significant about his last post?

Guest Dalat

I dont' think there was anything significant at all about his last post. No comments other than his usual "Cheers!" His sudden "disappearance" has made me wonder from time to time whether he's doing okay and is in good health. But like someone suggested earlier, perhaps he's had a job/work schedule change, making it very difficult to contact this forum.So, what's the flight plan forum going to do at this point? I've already searched the web and have come across very few real flight plans available to flight simmers. This forum had a very good thing going! Didn't we? Can we have a flight forum w/o access to real flight plans? Where or how would we go about "recruiting" the help of a dispatcher(s) to supply us with real flight plans? There are professional dispatcher organizations in the US and Europe, should we contact them and ask how/if we could obtain flight plans for our simming pleasure? Couldn't hurt, I guess.There's something very satisfying about using real flight plans for flight simulation, I just hope we can convince some "suppliers" to help us out!! Don't know how we could compensate them for their time/energy except with a lot of "thank you's".DalatKEUG

Guest obk

Well, at the moment I am just using the forum as an archive, using the search facility and searching for "tocart", and all his plans. :(.I have alredy tried asking a few companies such as Lido, CFM, NavTech if we could pleasseeeee use there facilities but they reply with a kind "no".However, don't dispare! I am still using PmFlightPlanner as always to compile the flight plans, but you can also use it to autoroute, and Ville is in improving it every day!

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Filfpg is still lurking around.

Guest filfpg

not posting any public plans i hope allow me to see what is posyed here...!!!