Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

I will build a varieze in FSDS2

I am going to build a jet powered varieze I will post a picture of what it will be like if I ever learn how to post images here

There is a regular Vari-eze available for FS2002. I'm not exactly sure where I got it. It's pretty nice. If you can find it, you might want to contact the author of it to see if he can help you get a jump start on yours.

goto www.simviation.com and search for it type in rans it will give you the FS2002 props page 14 then scroll down you will see it will be the I don't know if its the 4th or 5th plane

Greg,I've seen some of your posts in the A/C design forum, and in this forum related to your current projects. I've also noted the same posts at flightsimnetwork. May I suggest waiting until you have something to show before you open a thread? Quite often you have come in announcing "the aircraft of the day". But it gets to be like the "Boy who cried wolf" as an announcement doesn't mean much without a screenshot to back it up. I had one of my projects mostly done for weeks, but until I had it within a week of release, I didn't feel it worth getting people hopeful for something that I wasn't going to release right away.Your posts in the A/C design forum show you as a beginner...that means you have a ways to go before you can release any aircraft. My suggestion: keep quiet about your projects, and surprise us when they are done. But keep yourself visible in these forums by participating in the large number of interesting threads. Don't open a thread just for the sake of having something to say.I know how tough A/C design is. I have just started to learn GMAX. I know it will take me weeks, if not months, to get to the stage where I can release a quality project, like the recent Socata release, or the recent 747 releases. My best aircraft? A cylinder with wings.... Looked more like a Soyuz :)Regards,John