Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

EDDF-SBGR request

Guest 737767

May I ask for a EDDF-SBGR (Sau Paulo, Brazil) flightplan? The flight would be LH 502, A340, dpt time 2135 Z.

Guest obk

I only use it for the OFP output. I have to do the hard work myself. I posted a tutorial for creating routes in pm flightplanner so if anyone's interested, do a search.

They have their own one too. But even PMFP is not perfect, lots of bugs are still there. My friend Ville has a hard time to fix them. And he has a job too, this is only his hobby..

>>See Attatchment... >>I recommend everyone to try himself or herself the PM Flight >Planner that obk seems to use. >>PM Flight Planner] Hi everyone,It's nice to see that so many people use PM Flight Planner as their primary flight planning system. Posting PMFP-generated flight plans to a public is highly recommended - I can just be proud when users are so satisfied with the system that they like to post the results of their flight planning proccesses to other simulator pilots!Anyway, it would be nice that you mention if you used PMFP when creating a flight plan and posting it here (or any other forum or website).I also remind everyone about one chapter in the user agreement when registering to the free flight planning system PM Flight Planner:The service uses different real world data sources to provide realistic flight planning tool for virtual pilots. Pilotmedia Company owns the copyrights of the reports, outputs and prints of the service (i.e. Briefing Package), and texts and images on the website of the service. The User is not allowed to modify the reports, outputs and prints generated by the service. This includes texts, images, headers, footers and logos. The User can freely copy and distribute the reports, outputs and prints of his or her flight with normal and polite references to PM Flight Planner service (URL and name). The User is also approved to save the reports, outputs and prints in other formats (i.e. PDF) if all information and design of the original service-generated document remains without changes.[/iThis message is just a reminder for everyone using PMFP, regulary or rarely. I'm still continuing the project with the wonderful administrator and support team. You can expect much much more new and fixed features by the end of January 2003... PMFP version 3 is arriving... ;)Have a nice time with PM Flight Planner and your flights!Cheers,Ville M.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ville MattilaIkaalinen, FinlandProject Manager ofPM Flight Planner / www.pmflightplanner.com