Sign in to follow this  

Attn. All JEDDAH Area Simmers

To get FSGENESIS MESH UPGRADE CDs containing LOD=9 (76.4m) complete and seamless coverage of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, the Yukon Territory, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands ABSOLUTELY FREE, do the following:(i) Respond to this post; and(ii) Go to the Video Club store in the back of Sarawat Supermarket inside Jeddah International Market (behind the Meridian), say hello to Abdelatif and mention AVSIM.COM.That's It! Only one copy, so get there first.

HI Sherman,It's real. Relax. :-) He's one of my customers who first purchased the 76m then came back and got the 38.2m bundle. Rather than turn the disk into a coaster, he's giving it away (with my consent).JustinFSG

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

I guess I am over reacting. I had read in the news that the Feds believe that al-queda has been using otherwise innocent news groups to issue coded messages...so much for playing dick tracy...:-)sherm

I used to work in Jeddah with Lockheed. I shopped at the Sarawat all the time. I live in Washington state now. Hey,can I get a copy? LOL!!I noticed the post and it bought back old memories ! Only humor intended!

There must be a few Jeddah simmers out there. Someone posted pics from OJEN once.

I am a Riyadh Simmer and come sometimes to our office in Jeddah.Send me an email.

What's the name of the Company? If no one claims at Sarawat, we'll drop it there for you.

I have to ask although I'll regret it what does Bump mean??

Bump' is just a way to push the email back to the top of the listings. Some people bump to make sure a wide audience sees the message despite differing time zones.In this case I'm bumping because I want to get this excellent product to someone here who can enjoy it as much as I am enjoying the 38 mesh. Apoliogies for repeated bumping, but there aren't too many simmers in Jeddah.To the guys above, if you give me and address in Jeddah, I'll drop the cds there. Otherwise, Jeddah simmers can claim as set out above.Thanks