Sign in to follow this  
Guest nutmeat

What's that AUTOGEN scenery upgrade program?

I just went through a reformat of my computer (I hate it when that happens!) and re-installed FS2002 -- a top priority, of course.I had downloaded a program a few months ago that reorganized autogen scenery, making it look more realistic by positioning buildings more squarely on the surface -- as if they were bordering streets, as opposed to just being plopped anywhere on the ground.I cannot find this terrific little program now and cannot remember the name of it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, can you provide me with the file name?Thanks in advance!David

Guest jaapverduijn

You're welcome!Jaap Verduijn.

Ok can anyone provide the instruction text in english? This is the first I have heard of this program and want to know more about it. Thanks...Jeff

Guest nutmeat

Go to www.google.com, search for autogenius, look at the third entry on the hit list, click on Translated Version.This will give you an english translation of the italian site, note perfect, but darn good. Pretty Neat!