Sign in to follow this  

Route: OMDBWMKK

Dear flightplanners,I'd need a route for the flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur for Friday or Saturday. Only the route with altitude restrictions and altitude/speed format markings (e.g. where to change the speed from kts to mach in the plan) is enough for me.Thank you and best regards, Matti.

Full plan is also ok, although I can make it myself. Route is needed.Aircraft: B763 (ER)Planned ZFW: 124700kg

Guest Koen

Hi Matti,Here is the route you requested for a Boeing 767 (ZFW 124.700 kgs). :) OMDB-WMKK B763/HN0467F330 ENADA R219 PARAR N571 DORAM/N0460F370 N571 GURAS/M080F370 N571 IGOGU/N0460F370 N571 GUNIP R467 GOBAS DCT AGOSAKind regards,Koen

Dear Koen,Thank you very much! Will fly it now on Friday, STD1530Z. See you in VATSIM!Regards, Matti.

Hi again Koen,Your route did it fine for me. Now I'm asking another favour, could you please check the returning route for me? Shall I only fly the OMDBWMKK backwards or is there some better option? Btw, if you're going to check it, please don't bother yourself with it. Leaving not until on the Sunday or on the Monday. Thanks already.Best regards from (virtual) Kuala Lumpur, Matti.

Guest Koen

Hi Matti,Here's the return route... :)WMKK-OMDB B763/HN0471F310 AGOSA DCT GOBAS R467 GUNIP N571 IGOGU/M080F310 N571 BIKEN/M080F350 N571 GURAS/N0462F350 N571 VUSET G787W PASOV B540 BUBINRegards,Koen

Hi Koen,Thank you for another great route. :) At the moment I'm over the western India and finally with B752 flight model. This seems to be fine with 767PIC, I really love this. Tomorrow back to Helsinki, but I already have the route. ;)Thanks one more time and best regards, Matti.