Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoeingFreak

US94 KCLT-EGKK

Guest BoeingFreak

Anyone got the flightplan for this flight from KCLT to EGKK departing 12th Aug 03 arriving following day at EGKK??If no-one has can anyone make me a flight plan? US Airways operate a A330 (300 series i belive) on this route.The flight last night, which i flew on, was delayed 2/3hrs due to a power outage at Charlotte meaning the gate could not be moved away from the aircraft and therefore we couldnt go! In the end, they used a tug to physically drag the gate away from the aircraft!

Guest Koen

Hi Liam,I could only get the route for yesterday's flight, so the speed and altitude are not from the real world flightlpan. Perhaps you can remember the cruise altitudes... :)USA94 KCLT-EGKK A333/HN0475F370 PAN5 MERIL RDU248 FLOPS J51 OTT J42 RBV J62 ACK DCT BRADD N53B YYT/M082F380 NATX LIMRI/N0474F390 NATX DOLIP UN523 CRK UR37 EXMOR UR14 GIBSO WILO1DNATX: YYT DCT 48N050W 50N040W 52N030W 52N020W DCT LIMRI DCT DOLIPKind regards,Koen

Guest BoeingFreak

Actually i do ;)Initially 370 then to 390 around YYT abd finally LIMRI 410 (or there abouts)Thanks very much Koen, much appreciated