Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Dassault Falcon 50

I just installed the Dassault Falcon 50. I was wondering what the command is to close the door in the full version. Shift+E dosn't seem to work. I can't find it in any of the readme files. Also, is there a command to sit in the passenger seat?Thanks

It's been a while since I've flown the Falcon and my memory might be playing tricks on me, but try the "L" key. It's usually for lights, but I think it's the correct key for the door on the Falcon.If it's not "L" one of the other letter keys should work.JoeKIAD

Guest gasebah

That's right. It is the panel lights that closes the door. I never figured why it was done that way, but it is sure one the greatest freeware planes out there.Alex

Thanks for the info. "L" works to close the door. It was a big drag flying with the door open.King

>It was a big drag flying with the door open. No pun intended, right? :-lol

Guest flightpro08