Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

DETONATOR's DRIVERS: need help!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,currently i'm running v30.82 on my ASUS TI 4200 (Wn98 SE).Upgrading to v40.52, v40.71 and v40.72 (after an uninstall and Det's Destroyer) results in PSP v.6 crash; i tried several tmes and my PC always freezes.Can anyone experienced explain to me why, from time to time, especially after running batch files, my Riva Tuner Digital Vibrance setting revert back to default and i have to open again program and reload my preference?What is wrong with Riva Tuner v.2? Or perhaps it's only my fault?Thanks in advance for helpingcheersLuigi ;-)

Guest danowat

Hi Luigi,My advice would not to bother with the 3 other drivers you mentioned, but to stick with the 30.82 drivers.I had hell and all trouble with 40.72 and after reading some posts on Guru3D, which state that the 30.82's are the most stable and fast drivers avalible and only to use the 40.72's if you want a few more points in 3DMark 2001, I went back to the 30.82's.They have made CFS3 ALOT smoother and I can now run at a steady 30FPS with good detail, were as with the 40's I can bearly get 20FPS with major stutters.Just my opinion.Dan.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Dan, i'll surely stick with 30.82.What about Riva Tuner trouble? How do i fix Digital Vibrance settings?Anyone?Thanks a otLuigi ;-)