Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lenny Zaman

Wilco's Airport 2K2 vol1

Guest Lenny Zaman

can anyone give me a brief description about how to TRIGGER thing like the gate stairs moving down and the gate actually moving with FSNAT?i don't understand the onboard documentation at all and you gotta admit it's rather short!.Thanks alot in advance

Guest brewmaster

That seems to be an ongoing mystery to all of us. So far I have not heard of anyone getting it to work. I too would love to know if there is anyone out there who has successfully implemented FSNAT. To me that was the biggest selling point of the package and so far the biggest dissapointment.Brewmaster

To me, the biggest dissapointment is not being able to run it at all on my Windows ME machine.Tony

All I will say on this is...thank the Lord for Simflyers and Lago.

Eric 

Guest Lenny Zaman

thanks for the responses but can't anyone give me a sort of example.like, i fly the route EBBR-LFPG, i'm arriving the aiport LFPG, what do i need to do EXACTLY as by default settings, to get the stairs at my gate moving ...?