Sign in to follow this  
Michael_LOWW

Up-to-date brazilian aerodrome charts

Hi all!Who can help me to find up-to-date brazilian aerodrome charts (with departure, arrival and approach procedures), preferably for Rio de Janeiro/Santos Dumont and Sao Paolo/Congonhas, in order to plan flights between these two or other brazilian airports? Unfortunately, I was not able to find all the relevant charts at VATSIM Brazil. Thank you very much for your help!Best regards,Michael

Hi. DAC (DAC is the Brazilian equivalent of FAA) used to have all Brazilian terminal procedure charts available online in their web site. However, because of Brazil's presidential elections last year, the former DAC minister who first made available this online commodity got thrown out, and a new guy took his place. This new administration, for some reason or another shut down the terminal procedures download page, and since then it has become very difficult to find Brazilian charts online. However, an uncle of mine is a captain for Varig airlines and it shouldn't be too hard for him to get me some outdated charts and flight plans. As a matter of fact, I've already asked him for those, just waiting for him to givem them to me. As soon as put my hands on them I'll let you know. Best regards, Victor