Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

A2V2 KBOS

Hi is it possible for someone to please e-mail me a copy of this scenery? j.jpolskie@verizon.net

If you mean WilcoPubs Airport 2000 version 2 and you mean e-mail you the entire KBOS scenery package the answer is NO!!!It is a payware product so if you are looking for the entire KBOS package Id say whip out your credit card and purchase it like many others have.It is against the user agreements to share any part of a payware file with anyone.

ok i didn't know that it was payware..do you have the exclude flatten files for the KJFK?if so please e-mail me it pleasej.jpolskie@verizon.net

>>>>>do you have the exclude flatten files for the KJFK?<<<

Guest WorkingStiff

>>>>>>>Again!!!! if you own the product it will have the F/E switch included.If you dont own the product the F/E switch will do you no good it will just do a virtual bulldozing job on the JFK area.How many more request for a F/E switch for KJFK for A2V2 do we need to read in this forum and over at flightsim.com?<<<<<<< Utter nonsense.Sirsanka created a bgl file that fixes most of these problems. Airport 2000 Vol. 1 was created for FS98 and then patch for FS2000 so without this fix it wouldn't work correctly in FS2002. You can find Sirsanka's fix at http://members.verizon.net/~pizarroj/a2k_flat_kjfk.zip.This is not a flatten/exclude command, simply unzip the file and add it to your Airport 2000 Vol. 1/kjfk/scenery folder.>

So i should get that update on the wilco pub.com site and use that then put it in to my fs2002 scenery folder?

Guest WorkingStiff

I think I've been helpful enough by telling you where to find the fix that allows the software to work with FS2002.There are no updated textures; asking repeatedly wouldn't make them appear either.And yes, you would need to install the FS2000 patch that's available from Wilco's website. You would have also needed it if you were installing the software to FS2000.

Guest jase439

Download my Boston Volume 2 Airport 2000 Patch Update for FS2002 (available at flightsim.com or ProjectAI). This may not be of direct use to you since you do not own Volume 2, but there are instructions (in the README) for installing any Wilco Airport 2000 scenery into FS2002. You may find this helpful.The only change I would mention with regard to Volume 1 is that AFTER you run the Volume 1 installer, make sure you run the FS2000 patch for Volume 1 (~9MB) that is available from Wilco's website - before you start migrating files over to FS2002.Instructions about what to do with getting the installer to run, copying scenery files, textures, etc., are the same for Volume 1 as they are for Volume 2 - so at least the README should be helpful to you.Good Luck,JPS. The file over at flightsim.com is BOSAI102.ZIP. PPS. Your JFK flatten BGLs are in your mailbox.NOTE: People, please do not fill my e-mail with requests for the JFK flatten BGL's. Working Stiff has posted the URL above and you should download the files directly from there. Future requests for JFK BGL's by e-mail will be ignored.