Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

Which upcoming planes are you most looking forward to?

While my appetite has been suppressed with Oleksiy's Dash 8-300, I am in eager anticipation of PSS's version! Come on guys! At least give us the manual to salivate over while you're finalizing things! I'm running low on material to read in the "office".... ;-)Regards,Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

PS, PSS: ;-) How about a sample of the audio for the Dash like what Oleksiy gave us? I'd like to know how well our sound guru has done in capturing the sounds of the Dash! Would it be possible to post a sample sound file for our listening pleasure and unending torture in anticipation of this beauty?Thanks again!Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

Guest flightpro08

tcreagh2I'm looking forward to FLIGHT ONE's "Iron Knuckles DC-9"...that's supposed to be ready for download today.TedCYQT

Project Airbus A321 and some more of the A320 liveriesFokker 70/100 GMAXI see some people are saying PMDG's NG, what is PMDG?

Guest gooper

really looking forward to the PSS CONCORDE!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Project Airbus A319/A320/A320s.Also isn't there a version of that real nice freeware Dash 7 planned with a virtual cockpit? - Or was I just dreaming.

Final-release CaptainSim 727DF727DF Cardinal RGDF Cessna 310Whatever the PIC Team is doing next ;)Flight1 Piper Meridian - this is gonna be incredible for sureA320PIC

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com