Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

Rey Lopez planes and Airindigo

Guest danowat

Hi all,I have been looking around a few forums this morning, and I have noticed a couple of nice planes from rey lopez, notably the a-37 cessna dragonfly and the pitts trainer.From what i can gather (please tell me if this isn't the case) they look like "Airindigo" exclusives.If this is the case i unfortunatly won't be able to get these great planes, I can't BUY membership to this site.Anyone know about this?.Many ThanksDan/

Guest Lizardo

Rey has recently started working for Air Indigo. But, since you can sign up by-the-month with Indigo, you could make up your wish-list and download many within that time.

Guest danowat

Oh that is a shame, so from that I can presume that they will be EXCLUSIVES to airindigo, or will they eventually get released on the other sites in the future.I really hope that I will be able to get these without having to JOIN Airindigo, I don't want to/can't JOIN airindigo.If I want payware i will buy payware, but if it's freeware then it should be freeware, i do understand that bandwidth is expensive but there are sites like avsim that you don't have to JOIN (buy that I mean pay).Dan.

I've noticed some "freeware, pay-for-access" sites doing this. A few have downloaded aircraft from true freeware sites and uploaded them to their site wanting money to access these files. THIS IS NOT FREEWARE!!! As a matter of fact, it violates copyright laws set in place by freeware developers.

Guest Lizardo

Rey is under "contract" so to speak with Air Indigo, so ones exclusive to them will stay there. In Rey's defense, he's given us a lot of free planes, but now needs the income.

I'm not doubting Rey- or blaming him. I'm just saying that there is a difference between payware and freeware. Freeware with paid access is something other than free and should be called such.

Guest Lizardo

I agree; they're not "free" if you have to pay anything for any reason.

Guest danowat

Oh well, It is a shame that these planes will be realesed to a "limited" audience, but it is his choice.So rey many thanks for the stuff you have released so far.Dan.

I've been looking and all freeware can be downloaded free and he offers some payware to be bought notably a cessna 152 and a beautiful heli. It can be bought after signing up which was no problemDidn't find any Cessna A37 however, I may have overlooked itRob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg