Sign in to follow this  

can't download anything

Hi I' not able to download anything from your site. If I browse your file library there are no download links. Afterwards I had a look at "Bear's Cave... short reviews". There are download links like this one http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=13420 but if i click on it all I get is an empty page.On the first page from the download library there is written "If you can't see how to download a file, disable your ad-blocker.", but I do not have a blocker. I'm using Microsofts Internet Exporer 5. Do I have to activate anything. Please help I don't have a clue... :((sorry for my English)Fugu

Fugu,I have the same problem but with Internet Explorer 6. I used to work until I installed on of the recent security updates. Aargh...Even if I turn security to low, allow cookies etc, still no go.Anybody?Andre

Hmmmm...funny... I use IE 6 and have no problems at all. Do you guys tried to set it to just default settings? Do you have a personal firewall running that might block things?The empty screens is usually caused by not allowing cookies or the firewall protection.Can you reach ALL other parts of the AVSIM site? (try selecting Reviews, AER, Hangar Partners, etc.) :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Yep, reset everything to default, turned cookies on and firewall off with no change. I do believe it started with a security upgrade. I have no problem with anything else, including Reviews etc.I'll debug it once I have some time.Andre

The problem stems from your security and in particular your add-blocker or firewall system. You can either allow our site, or disable your firewall system as it conflicts with the library system for some reason.Regards,Rick RossnerSr. Library ManagerAVSIM Onlinerick@avsim.com