Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjohannes

How to find flightplans?

Guest bjohannes

Just wondering how to go about getting flightplans for actual flights. I've been to FBOweb.com and can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.

You have to pay a monthly fee to FBOweb to get the flight plans. I do not remember how much it costs though, hehe, I'm lucky enough for my parents to foot the bill. I think it is like $9.95 a month of something like that, I am sure someone on the forum can correct me if I'm wrong though. Hope this helps. Austin McCann

Guest bjohannes

Ahh, I figured it would cost something. Any other sources for flightplans on the web?

Guest bjohannes

Thanks for all the replies. I decided to cough up the $10 and give fboweb.com a try. I've found some great routes but most of the time I only get part of the route. For example:CYYZ./.SSM.J500.VBI..GOVIT.GOVIT3.CYWGThere is a gap in the flight plan between CYYZ and SSM. Any idea how to see the entire, complete route?