Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fox

Lufthansa Flightplans

Guest Fox

Hi there,a couple of years ago I discovered, I believe it was even in the avsim download library, a file, which contained almost all Lufthansa flightplans for the A320 / B744 / A340 fleet.Unfortunatly, it has neither been possible for me to recover this file from my old PC nor have I been able to find the specified data on the internet again.Hopefully one of you guys knows where to search for this file....A second question:Is there any specific source where I can find real world flightplans for Lufthansa and British Airways Flights?Thank you very much, I would greatly appreciate your help cheersMatt

Guest Koen

Hi Matt,The only file I'm aware of is a PDF containing the Lufthansa A300/A310 FMS company routes they used back in 2000, but this doesn't seem to be the file you're referring to. Do you remember in which format those flightplans were?> Is there any specific source where I can find real world> flightplans for Lufthansa and British Airways Flights?Yes, FBOWeb offers flightplans from/to the UK for $9,95/month, but you can always request them here too. Some of us (I don't!) have access to BA's real world operational flightplans... :)Cheers,http://home.planet.nl/~duijn181/cu2/koen.jpg

Guest Penguin100

Dear Koen,I don't see any chance to retrieve a (complete) flightplan at FBOWeb. They all end over the Atlantic (outbound US)! Or they start over the Atlantic (inbound US).Regards,Tom

Guest Koen

Hi Tom,If you've a basic flight tracking subscription for FBOWeb, go to Flight Tracking => Quick Track and enter the callsign of the flight you're looking for. You should be able to get a complete plan there, otherwise you probably have the wrong type of subscription.Cheers,http://home.planet.nl/~duijn181/cu2/koen.jpg

Guest Penguin100

Hello!I'll give it a try.Bye,Tom