Sign in to follow this  

Annoying Uncommanded View Switch

A few months ago, I upgraded and did a clean install of Windows XP Home edition. Ever since then, I've been suffering an uncommanded view switch in FS2002 Professional. What happens is that the view will switch for about 1/2 second to the left rear and then switch to the front view (looking out over the main panel). This is particularly annoying on final approach. I have tried reinstalling FS2002 but I still have the problem. What I've noticed:1. It is infrequent (in other words, it doesn't happen, for example, every 30 seconds). Some flight it happens only once or twice while on others, it may happen 10 or more times.2. I mostly fly Wilco's 767PIC and have also reinstalled that software but the problem occurs in other aircraft as well including default aircraft.3. I have changed versions of FSUIPC three times since I upgraded to XP and it has done it in all three versions.Anyone with an idea? I've searched the forums and haven't found a thread about this issue. It's really getting annoying and I'd love to be able to fix this issue.Thanks.George S. Marinakis