Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

Viewing problem w/ ActiveCamera!

Hi,Have any users of Active Camera (latest version) had problems like this. I'm using Win98 2nd Edition and using all of the latest updates and drivers for everything. Can anyone forward me to a LZ for a fix. Thanks.Glen Lewis :-kewl g.lewsi@email.it

Guest Anticyclone

Glen,read carefully the instructions included in the documentation.The issue is known and is due to a FS limitation (refresh of the scenery). There is no fix.It is also advised not to use the external view while airborne.Serge BAYEwww.anticyclone.be

Guest Anticyclone

You can sometimes encounter these undesired effects if you switch to spot or tower view from the external pilot view without returning first to the internal pilot view.Serge,

Thhis would make a good painting. Extremely creative ;)

"Anticyclone " - Well I have read the documentation for the module. Several times. And nothing about this issue seems to be in it. That's why I asked others to help me out....And I am not using external view while airborne. This also happens on the ground and in the air after a deactivate the module.Glen Lewis :-kewlg.lewsi@email.it

"sfeldi" - No I was not flying on MS Zone. Not even online. This only seems to happen when I use the module.Glen Lewis :-kewlg.lewsi@email.it

Guest Anticyclone

Glen,Here is the text I included in the documentation as well on our website. Sorry I can't help you more.Regards,Serge BAYEwww.anticyclone.be **************************************************Know issuesDepending on the MSFS tiles the refresh is not well done and at times there may be some undesired effects with the External Pilot View (probably due to a FS limitation). You can view in the upper half of the hemisphere but if you try to look in the bottom half it creates a strange cut pattern effect. Since we know the problem please do not send us e-mails relative to this "bug". **************************************************

Thanks. I was just seeing if other simmers out there have had problems. Thought it was jus my system.Glen Lewis :-kewlg.lewsi@email.it