Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

Spirit of St Louis - Free Download

I just read that LAGOS is working on a 'History of Flight' project and some of you may remember the EAA simulator staff recreating this historic flight!You can read about it here (although it was published earlier) http://www.eaa.org/communications/eaanews/...hsim_part6.htmlThe interesting thing is that the aircraft is still available as a free d/l from the above site (link) or direct from http://www.flight1.comHappy FlyingTerry

The Lago package will of course include quite a bit more than just the aircraft (more aircraft, scenery, etc.).As always it's for everyone to decide on his own if the price is worth it.

Guest JonP01

Actually I'm quite interested in the upcoming Lago package, but mainly because of the Curtiss Jenny!

Guest JonP01

Yes I do, Mark and I like it very much! I also have his Waco and Tiger Moth. My only criticism of Bill's Jenny is that the virtual cockpit and views are, imho, a bit simplistic for my tastes. His later Tiger Moth and Waco are considerably better in this respect and I would rate these latter two as excellent. The 3D modelling of the Lago Jenny may be better than Bill's earlier effort, but I'll have to wait and see. The virtual cockpit certainly looks much better judging by the (admittedly) single screenshot I've seen.

Give bill a credit 'cause the Jenny does exist some time now. Lago's Jenny is all top notch FS2002 (like Bill's Tiger Moth..the best FS2002 biplane out there)Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg