Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

Plea for help Iron Knuckles DC-9 .. Pls.pls.pls.pls !!

Hi all !Could some kindred spirit do me the great favour of mailing me the DC-9 ? I've been trying to download the thing for the past 3 hours. It's coming in at about 11-13k/sec but keeps timing out. Just got to 35mb before it failed this time. !! AAHHHH !!! Tried both download sites.Anyone with a fast connection help me out ?CheersNickIf you could contact me via reaper378@yahoo.co.uk i'll then send you my main e-mail address.Cheers !!

NickWhy dont you use GetRight for the download? It should be able to resume if you get disconnected and you can try a segmented download, which will download the file in sections, at the same time. This can double or triple the speed of the download.Not sure if many mail servers will let a file that size through, never mind the time it would take to send it as a mail.

Hi MurphyI have a 1mbit connection and usually get downloads speeds up to 130k/sec. I just assumed the slow speed with their server was caused through demand. My ISP does not seem to have problems with large files e-mailed and some kind soul is in the process of sending me the file.So I'm sorted !!CheersNick

Hi all,I'm in the same boat as Nick - a horrendously slow 'net connection.I emailed FlightOne asking about the availability of the DC-9 on CD. They said it would be released on CD within 3 - 4 weeks.Just thought you'd all like to know.Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula