Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

Miltons Dash 7 again

heii was just wondering how the work progreses on the VC in the finest plane of theme all (miltons Dash 7)

Guest Milton

Hello IAI,It will sadden some to know that there will not be a VC for the Dash 7.With a VC, the Dash 7 would have over 320 gauges and performance would be very slow.The proof-of-concept testing showed unacceptable performance even for the basic panel and about 30 working gauges with 30 others displayed.I feel that it is more important to have a quality panel and overhead, sounds, flight dynamics, model, and textures without the VC than to have all that with really poor frame rates, a major source of frustrations. The end result would be poor sound quality, blurring textures or scenery, slide shows that no one will tolerate.As a result, I have moved on to another project. Hopefully, this one will exceed the quality of the Dash 7 in most every area.Kind RegardsMilton Shupe

Guest crashing_pilot

hiya Milton,well i