Sign in to follow this  
Guest shaunm

Airport 2002 V1

Guest shaunm

Hi Installed the above but it wont run,keeps crashing back to desk top telling me i'm low on memory. Wilco's web page says with some OS that is a problem and their working on it. What do i do in the mean time,shelf it or take it back. or is there a solution. Thanks Shaun

your not the only one with that problem.BUT!!!!!!!!I FOUND A WAY FOR LAX TO WORK!?!?!?!download the sample of LAX....then unzip into the FSNAT folder and create a sub-folder called LAX2002 <-just they it is typed. then open that folder once u unzipped the files and copy (not cut) the A(what ever numbers they are) in to the MAIN AIRPORT 2002 scenery folder.go in to FS, and LOAD the scenery from LAX2002 folderafter it loads go to say SFO. When u are at SFO go into the MAIN SCENERY ADDON MENU, and UN-CHECK THE FOLLOWING:LAX2002AND A221_KLAXthen go to LAX DEFAULT FS2002, LOAD BOTH LAX2002/A221_KLAX at the same time, (its loads slowly but it works once it loads the scenery, textures and junk it works nice, but a pain having to do it when u fly to LAX)if it looks too hard i will make screens:)

Guest shaunm

Hi Alex it does look complicated. Surley such a big problem like this should be patched. But when ???????? Shaun. P.S. i'm going to write to wilco.