Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

No sound for Marker Beacons

To All,I noticed that when I fly over the Marker Beacons (Approach or Departure), the appropriate light on the instrument panel lights up but there is no sound. This occurs with both the default and add-on panels. I have my Sound setting to High. I moved the slider for Navigation sounds to the right, but have not tried moving the slider for the Cockpit sounds yet. Let me know if there is anything else I need to check.I checked the Sound folder for the .wav files for the Marker Beacons and they are there.I also noticed that overall, the sounds in FS2002 are a bit weak compared to FS2000.Any insight into this would be appreciated.Thanks!!!FredCAT_II 2

Geof,Thanks for the feedback. It is just amazing how when Microsoft released either FS95 or FS98, it was dubbed "As Real As It Gets" - and with each version since then, it gets more realistic with each one. I just upgraded from FS2000 to FS2002 - a lot of new features.Thanks again.Fred

Guest Lindy

Yeah, thanks Geof. I was wondering where the marker sounds were too. Not that I would use them much, flying out in the bush. But it's nice to know how to hear them if I need them.-Lindy :-wave

Guest Lindy

Howdy, kid. I've been around......... mostly lurking in the bush forums, but as you see, I stop in here at least once a day.Been busy with real life working, so since before Thanksgiving I haven't had much opportunity to do any virtual flying. Got a couple of "jobs" lined up, one for BFU and one for ABC, that I gotta get taken care of before they take away my bush flying Secret Decoder Ring! LOLOL Take care, Geof..... happy and safe flying (especially the real world kind)-Lindy :-wave