Sign in to follow this  
Guest arthurmolenaar

KL691 Amsterdam - Toronto

Guest arthurmolenaar

Hi,I am looking for the flight plan of flight KL691 from EHAM to CYYZ of January 11 departing 1230z/1330LT. Can anybody give me that one?Arthur

Hey Arthur,EHAM BERGI.UL602.NEW.UL602.GOW.UN580.TIR.UN572.GOMUP 5900N/02000W 6000N/03000W 6000N/04000W 5900N/05000W PRAWN YDP.N346A.MT YXI.J597.YSO.SIMCO2.CYYZ/0738

Guest arthurmolenaar

Hi Samy,Thanks alot! Can you also maybe give me the complete flight plan? I'd very much like it.Thanks in advance.Arthur

Guest arthurmolenaar

Well thanks anyways. My mom was on tham flight, and I heard she received the flight plan for me from the captain. :-)Thanks anyway for the effort!Arthur

>Well thanks anyways. My mom was on tham flight, and I heard>she received the flight plan for me from the captain. :-)>>Thanks anyway for the effort!>>ArthurArthur,you ll have to post it ...see you

Guest arthurmolenaar

I definitely will, but my mom returns the 26th. Before that date I cannot post anything. ;-)

>I definitely will, but my mom returns the 26th. Before that>date I cannot post anything. ;-)Do not worry Arthur we re patient ...see youPhil

Guest arthurmolenaar

So today I received the complete flight plan handed to my mother by the Captain. Lets post some interesting stuff.KL691/747-400EHAM/AMS - CYYZ/YYZCost Index 150KLM691 PHBFMSTD 1230STA 2024DIST 3635NAT B2ND NAT AFuel:TRIP 81027 0741CONT90 2785 0019ALTN 2940 0018FINAL 4562 0030PLN TOF 91314 0848TAXI 885BLOCK 92199Route:EHAM/24 BERGI UL602 GOW UN850 TIR UN572 GOMUP DCT N59W020 DCT N60W030 DCT N60W040 DCT N59W050 DCT PRAWN DCT YDP N346A MT DCT YXI J579 YSO SIMCO2 CYYZ/23Alternates:KIAG/IAG NIAGARA FALLSKSYR/SYR SYRACUSE HANCOCK INTLKDTW/DTW DETROIT/METROPOLITAN WAYNE COKJFK/JFK NEW YORK / JOHN F. KENNEDYEnroute Airports:CYYR/YYR GOOSE BAYEBBR/BRU BRUSSELS/NATIONALEHBK/MST MAASTRICHT/AACHENEDDL/DUS DUSSELDORFEHRD/RTM ROTTERDAMEGPK/PIK PRESTWICKEGPF/GLA GLASGOW INTL.EGKK/LGW LONDON/GATWICKEGLL/LHR LONDON/HEATHROWEGBB/BHX BIRMINGHAMEGCC/MAN MANCHESTEREIDW/DUB DUBLINEGAA/BFS BELFAST/ALDERGROVEEINN/SNN SHANNONEICK/ORK CORKBIKF/KEF KEFLAVIKBGSF/SFJ KANGERLUSSUAQCYYT/YYT ST. JOHNS INTLCYQX/YQX GANDER INTLCYHZ/YHZ HALIFAX INTLKBGR/BGR BANGOR INTLCYUL/YUL MONTREAL/P.E. TRUDEAU INTLKBOS/BOS BOSTON LOGAN/GEN.EDW.LAWRENCECYQB/YQB QUEBEC/JEAN LESAGE INTLTXKF/BDA BERMUDA KINDLY FIELDKSWF/SWF NEWBURGH/STEWARTKORD/ORD CHICAGO / O HARE INTLKBTV/BTV BURLINGTON INTLKPIT/PIT PITTSBURGH INTL / GREATERKCLE/CLE CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTLCYHM/YHM HAMILTON