Sign in to follow this  

A310

mmmm very nice :9i love the virtual cockpitbut i have never heard of this mob before can any Airbus real pilot authenticate this panel as to how true to the real thing it is,they also say 100% working FMC, kinda hard to believe mmmmm

Guest Niels_C

I am not a real pilot, however it looks fairly right from whatI can remember of cockpit shots from airliners.net or airbus.com.It has been quite interesting to witness how a few new "mobs" have turned up the last year or so, to deliver Airbus products.I simply can't wait.In the meantime we must "settle" on Harald Nehring's greatfreeware A310-200. No panel though.-Niels Christiansen

Yes - really looks very beautifully.It will be interesting that in this package when it will be published?Already at me the saliva a little bit flows !

Guest shaunm

Hi All Does any one know the cost of this pice of art. Shaun.

Guest Niels_C

Greetings again,From what I can tell, it'll be commercial and should arriveabout february or so.-Niels Christiansen

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Lovely! The EADI is amazing, so smooth and it looks like they used anti-aliasing technology on it too. Will have to get it and the A340 when they're released around Feb. :9

The graphics look great - wish they would do a pilot's view like Dreamfleet and Mr. Probst's 707 panel though.

Panel looks good, hope it'll work with my A310-200 and the (soon to be released) A310-300.

Guest Pabra

Allways frustrating to see people's reactions to something I can't see. And the site isn't recognized by my search engine (google). Any tips here please..

Very impressive, but I have to echo the comment to wish for a pilot's view instead of a jump seat one. If the rest of the implementation is going to be so precise, why not the view.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest Pabra

Got the link; the vc looks awesome, checkout that center console...

Guest Thomas K

The panel looks impressive but I'm not too impressed with the views either. A pilot's point of view should be implemented in order to enhance the experience of sitting in the pilot's seat and actually flying the plane as opposed to sitting and watching from the observer's seat.I've never seen a pilot fly a plane from the jumpseat and it makes no sense to me why after more than 4 panel releases, developers like PSS (constructive criticism, no flaming) still release panels that puts the user on the jumpseat. Take a look at their first ever add-on, the 777 panel and compare it to their latest A320 panel- the views have not changed one bit. So much for progress!TK