Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Just a few comments regarding the Flight1 DC9

I love the DC-9 myself but the VC has to be better for me to really feel I got my money's worth.No offence to flight 1 but I hope the VC gets a face lift in a major way.It's not the most important part of a product but one of the reasons I buy, is to have better quality and simulated avionics on both types of panels.On a postive note Iam really enjoying doing manual landings with this one.It's very easy to trim out which is always nice . The visual model is stunning and friendly on the FPS.Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

im no expert but let me give a few def. of game and simulation, now i know that this is kinda picky buuuuuuttt...here are some thoughts to get this topic rolling:game - any real/unreal world event that gives a score/analysis on completionsimulation - anything that MODELS a real world eventgamming simulation - anything that models a real world event and then gives a score/analysis on completioni think what we mean when we say something in flight simulator is "gammey" or "crappy" we actually mean that it is a poor simulation of ... (put in whatever it might be)ciao!Brian S

Ciao!