Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

Suggestions For Round The World Planning Assistance

I am attempting to add some purpose to my flight simming and would like to plan a round the world trip of my own in a general aviation single engine prop plane. The only problem is I don't know what the "rules" are for an acceptable around the world flight. For instance, I know it is generally necessary to cross the equator at least once for the trip to be "valid". Also, I am looking for any websites or tools/utilities that may help me come up with a good route to take (I would like to start from my home in Melbourne, FL). I am trying to make this very realistic and as "real-world" as possible so any recommendations/referrals that anyone can give would be greatly apprecitated. Thank you for all your responses!Sincerely,DaveMelbourne, FL

HiKnow what you're up to..you might wanna take a look here:http://aroundtheworld.mkoehler.de/or more historical orientedhttp://www.dornier-wal.info/Well good luck! Are you married...mmm :-abductRob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg